How to Choose the Right Global AMS Vendor for SAP
- Business improvements. The cornerstone of AMS is business process improvements not just break fixes.
- Assess its global footprint. It is critical that a managed IT services provider operates in the countries where you have a presence.
- Is it the right size? IT decision-makers should seek a managed IT services provider that is a good fit in terms of size.
- Flexibility and creativity. Make sure that your partner is flexible to your organization’s needs and can provide creative strategies.
- Breadth of experience. The right managed IT services vendor is the one that possesses the current and future skills required to meet the goals of a global organization.
- Relevant certifications. Request a list of certifications earned by the provider’s employees.
- The personal touch. Find a specific contact at your AMS provider who knows your company’s history and business.