SAP HANA: Why SAP Customers Run HANA on IBM Power Systems
IBM Power Systems offer high levels of flexibility, reliability, and performance to enable you to run SAP HANA in the cloud. Here’s why.
- IT leaders are under pressure to maximize every dollar of their IT investments.
- SAP systems can be your most important IT assets, as they contain the mission-critical applications and data that your company relies on to do business.
- Many enterprises are moving their enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems to the cloud to gain agility and ease of scale as their business needs change.
- If you’re thinking about migrating SAP HANA to the cloud, you need a cloud-ready platform that gives you the highest levels of performance, security, and reliability.
- IBM Power Systems can support SAP HANA on-premise and, in the cloud, helping you boost the value of your SAP investments.
- In fact, thousands of SAP customers are currently running SAP HANA on IBM Power Systems.