From Powder to Spinal Cage Production: Added Value for Spinal Implants Through Additive Manufacturing
Additive manufacturing offers an opportunity to increase the value of spinal cages without adding cost or manufacturing time. In using additive, you can design and manufacture a unique and smart geometry offering many advantages including:
- Improved cage geometry and functional integration
- Customized porous structures to mimic human bone
- Open structures for additional bone graft and increased surface area
- Improved surface topography for enhanced osseointegration
- Weight optimization and reduced material waste
Download our white paper now to understand the benefits of producing spinal implants using additive manufacturing.