Do More with Less: 6 Tips to Simplify the Most Complex Customer and Field Service Issues
The famous saying goes “it takes years to build a reputation but just moments to ruin it.” Don’t let this happen to you. Now more than ever, retaining customers and attracting new ones both depend on providing excellent customer service all the time, every time.
Unfortunately, higher volume calls and less CSRs, a limited omni-channel experience, and disconnected field and customer service teams results in severely low insight, making it very difficult if not impossible to meet customer needs and expectations.
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, May 19, at 11 a.m. CT as we discuss how leading Microsoft technology offers a unique opportunity for companies to measure and improve their customer experiences. We will explore tips and real-world experiences in how organizations like yours are using Microsoft technology to:
- Increase productivity of customer service representatives
- Adopt mobile-centric omnichannel capabilities
- Improve customer experience and CSAT
- Provide cross-team visibility and collaboration
- Connect field technicians with real-time data
- Drive efficiencies to improve speed to resolution
Be sure to save your spot today!
Adam Borst, Customer Care Practice Director | PowerObjects, an HCL Technologies Company
Bill Kern, Field Service Practice Director | PowerObjects, an HCL Technologies Company